Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana, a city that boasts of many historic buildings and truly an amalgamation of different cultures, the pearl and diamond trading centre and the fifth largest contributor to India’s GDP. Hyderabad boasts of a few of the largest Pharma R&D centres in India and is home to more than 1300 IT companies employing more than 400,000 people.
As a Design agency in Hyderabad, we are proud of its historic architecture, the Hussain Sagar lake, Hyderabadis’ leadership in IT, the city’s pro-active government and the topography of Banjara Hills, where we are located.
Few facts about Hyderabad:
- Hyderabad is one of the elite cities in India, which has a top business school like Indian School of Business and top technology institutes like IIT, IIIT, and BITS.
- World’s largest 3D IMAX Screen: The screen is 72-foot high, 95-foot wide is accompanied by 635 seats and a 12,000-watt sound system.The Prasads IMAX theater made its name by being the most attended screen in the world for major blockbusters such as The Harry Potter and Spider-Man films.
- Buddha statue at hussain sagar lake is the largest monolithic statue of Gautam Buddha in the world.
- Ramoji film city is the largest integrated film city in the world.
- Hyderabadi Biryani: Hyderabad’s most famous meat-and-rice dish, it is said that the Nizams served some 26 varieties of biryanis for their guests any given time. It is said that there are more than 140 varieties in the Hyderabadi biryani.