Singapore, the hub of South East Asia where various cultures co-exist! A place with unlimited food choices, a gorgeous port, greenery, the Lion and unlimited fun.
We love the professional atmosphere with enough options to have fun and spoil yourselves in the weekend. A city where you can go about literally anywhere in public transport or by walk. Yes, if it surprises you, Singaporeans have the fastest walking speed on the planet! We also love the proactive government’s focus on Design and making Design as a topic of national importance (and also acting upon it).
As a Design agency in Singapore, we love the vibes, the warmth and the pro-active government. We are proud to set out foot here!
Few facts about Singapore:
- The local blend of Singlish is actually pretty well-known internationally.
- Despite our relative lack of farmland and agriculture, Singapore is the largest exporter of ornamental fish (contributing to 25% of the world market).
- Buildings in Singapore cannot be higher than 280 metres. There are presently three buildings of that height: OUB Centre, UOB Plaza and Republic Plaza.
- The largest fountain in the world is right here in Singapore at the heart of Suntec City. It cost an estimated USjQuery6 million to build in 1997.
- More Singaporeans are born in the month of October than any other month of the year.
- Singapore has more than 3,000 kilometres of roads. Stretched out end to end, they would cover the distance from Singapore to Hong Kong.
- You can find the national anthem in microtext on the back of the jQuery1000 note.
- Singapore is ranked 2nd among the safest cities to live in this world, by The Economist in 2017.