The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be enumerated within this policy.
Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal/non-personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with us for availing our services, attending our company’s event, subscribe to a newsletter or for submission of an employment application in response to a job posting on our website or any other website or social media platform;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and service usage);
- Information that you send to us in order to obtain a quotation/offer/proposal for our services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website email notifications; and
- Any other information that you voluntarily choose to send to us.
Usage of Infomation We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs, expectations and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services,
- For our internal purposes (such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our services and communications).
- When you enter your contact information or send an email or other communication to Think Design, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries and respond to your requests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our achievements, special offers or any other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax.
- Any information gathered by us may be shared, if appropriate, with any Think Design offices, affiliates and subsidiaries throughout the world.
- We may use the information provided to us to customize the website according to your interests.
- It is possible that we might be forced to disclose your personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith such disclosure is required by law, such as in response to a court order, a law enforcement agency request, in response to a subpoena, or in response to an administrative agency's request.
- Although we employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information we collect online, but we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Think Design strives to protect your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also make commercially reasonable effort to ensure the security of your information on our system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
International Data Transfers
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, if required. However, Users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links, etc.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Further, this website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Control your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Think Design.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Thank you for using our website, and we're proud of the trust you placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Think Design Collaborative services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not do any of the following in connection with use of our website:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk).
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam.
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing".
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Reverse engineer, copy or alter Think Design Collaborative's website for your own use or public use or commercial use.
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda.
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment.
- Harass or abuse Think Design Collaborative personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Think Design Collaborative.
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading.
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.